- The battery must be fully charged before firmware upgrade.
- Do not reset PLENUE D3 during firmware upgrade.
- Backup any important files in PLENUE D3 to your PC before firmware upgrade.
- Please use firmware that COWON authorizes only.
- JetEffect values might be initialized after firmware upgrade. Please record any important values.
How to Install Firmware
- After downloading the firmware file (PLENUE_D3_1.00.zip), unzip it (PLENUE_D3_FW.BIN, PLENUE_D3_RS.BIN).
- Turn on PLENUE D3 and connect it to a PC by a USB cable.
Copy and paste the two files (PLENUE_D_FW.BIN, PLENUE_D_FW2.BIN, PLENUE_D_RS.BIN) to the root folder of PLENUE D3.
- Right-click on the icon [Safely Remove Hardware] in the tray at the lower right corner of the screen to disconnect the device from the PC.
- First of all, please make sure PLENUE D3 is turned off. Then, press a power button of the device. Firmware upgrade process will be shown on the screen followed by PLENUE D3's automatic turning off. Please turn on the device again.
- Firmware version is can be checked at settings > system > information.