|LDB Manager V2.51|
for (iAUDIO 4/M3/U2/G3/5/X5/F1/G2/M5/U3/6/F2/7/U5/9/10 and COWON A2/A3/D2/O2/S9/V5/J3/X7/D3/C2 )
- Support iAUDIO 10
[LDB Manager V2.51 Download]
:: How to use LDB Manager
- Marking on file that you like from iAUDIO files through LDB Manager program.
- Set as on from the menu (Display -> Lyrics)
- Lyric will appear when the marking file played.
- With MODE button you can come cross the windows from file info to lyric display.
(Press MODE button for a moment)
- You can simply turn off the lyric feature from the menu. (Display->Lyrics->OFF)
:: How to use edit or create your own lyric
- Select file that you like to edit then press 'Edit' button.
- You can enter lyric through 'new' button or use 'open' button for edit existing lyric.
- If you like to edit exist lyric then double click the part that you want to edit.
- Once that editing is completed, play the music through '>' button or 'X' button from keyboard.
- Matching with lyric and music through 'Set Sync' button while music is playing.
- If all the process is completed than click 'Marking' button to write this lyric to current file.
- You can exit through 'Exit' button.
- You can get more information about the keyboard through 'Option' button and you can edit it as well.