| [ How to upgrade iAUDIO Firmware Ver. 2.xx]|
Firmware is a program in the hardware and activates various hardware functions.
By upgrading firmware, the product performance can be greatly enhanced and bugs can be corrected.
1.Requirements of firmware upgrade
Firmware upgrade can only be possible when iAUDIO driver is properly installed to the user?s computer
and also when JetShell can communicate with iAUDIO without any problems.
2. Preparation before installing firmware
Download the latest firmware file from www.iaudio.com.
Unzip the downloaded file into a temporary folder (for example, C:iAUDIOTemp) where you can find easily, by
using a zipping utility like the Winzip.
3. If iAudio currently connect to PC by USB cable then please disconnect USB cable from PC.
4. Make sure the battery is removed from iAUDIO.(Important!)
5. Connect the USB cable to iAUDIO without battery.
6. New USB device driver will be recognized automatically in most of PCs.
????If installation sucessfully done then "Trumpion 33520 ISP enable" will
be appeared at "Universal Serial Bus Controller" in Device Manager.
Otherwise, installation should be done manually. when WINDOWS ask the
location of device driver, assign the directory of Firmware_cw200_2_xx.zip
7. Run isp.exe in the directory you unzipped. Then press the [Start] button.
8. If all the steps you followed without error, then firmware upgrade is successfully done.
Never disconnect the USB cable before the "Firmware Upgrade Successful" message appears!
9. Remove USB cable from iAudio and insert battery.
[ How can I check Firmware version? ]
|When power is turned on the number that appears in the position|
where elapsed time is indicated is the version of Firmware.
(To receive customer support, you must check the firmware version.)
You must upgrade firmware according to the version of your iAUDIO. For example, if current firmware version is 2.XX then upgrade with 2.XX version of firmware.
Same as following 3.XX and 4.XX versions.
If you upgrade with different version of each other, it cause the fatal damage of your player.