| This version of firmware is only for iAUDIO X5V|
:: iAUDIO X5V Firmware V2.10
[Improved and Fixed Features]
1. Support Multi-language on Menu UI.
Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, English, Korean, Japanese, Russian, Greek, Czech, French, German, Spanish
2. Fixed the error that does not play the recorded file when there is no MP3 file.
3. Improved on section repeating.
4. Resume features supported on Movie files.
- The battery must be fully charged before upgrading firmware.
- Do not turn the power off during upgrading.
- Do not use USB hub or any type of device in conjunction with the computer. Use USB port on the computer directly to connect the device.
- Back up the files just in case.
- Factory default setting will be reinstated when system folder is deleted during firmware upgrade.
1. Download the latest firmware.
2. Unzip the installation file.
3. Connect iAUDIO X5V to a PC by using a USB cable and a sub pack (or a cradle), then paste unzipped file into FIRMWARE folder in iAUDIO X5V.
4. Disconnect iAUDIO X5V from a PC by clicking the icon ("Safely Remove Hardware") in the tray, and unplug the USB cable.
5. Connect AC adapter to iAUDIO X5V.
6. Firmware upgrade will be processed automatically, and iAUDIO X5V will restart with the new firmware.
7. The version of firmware is appeared on the lower right corner of the LCD when turning the device on. Or go to Menu -> Settings -> Information to check the version of firmware.