| :: iAUDIO M5 Firmware V2.11|
- The battery must be fully charged before upgrading firmware.
- Do not turn the power off during upgrading.
- Do not use USB hub or any type of device in conjunction with the computer. Use USB port on the computer directly to connect the device.
- Back up the files just in case.
- Factory default setting will be reinstated when system folder is deleted during firmware upgrade.
Image Guide <-- Click!!
1. Download the latest firmware.
2. Unzip the installation file.
3. Connect iAUDIO M5 to a PC by using a USB cable, then paste unzipped file into FIRMWARE folder in iAUDIO M5.
4. Disconnect iAUDIO M5 from a PC by clicking the icon ("Safely Remove Hardware") in the tray, and unplug the USB cable.
5. Connect USB AC adaptor to iAUDIO M5.
6. Firmware upgrade will be processed automatically, and iAUDIO M5 will restart with the new firmware.
7. The version of firmware is appeared on the lower right corner of the LCD when turning the device on. Or go to Menu -> Settings -> Information to check the version of firmware.