| :: iAUDIO F1 Firmware V1.21|
[Improved Features & Fixed Bugs]
- Fixed the error that reduces playback time.
- Fixed the error of the same pattern in Suffle mode.
- Fixed the error that excludes some songs in Suffle mode.
- Before installing new firmware, existing firmware must be removed from iAUDIO F1. There are two ways to remove existing firmware from iAUDIO:
1. Control Panel -> Add/Remove programs -> Remove iAUDIO F1 [Cowon digital Audio Player]
2. Start -> Programs-> Cowon System -> Remove
- Please close all other programs during installation
1. Download the latest firmware.
2. Unzip the installation file and run 'Setup.exe.'
3. Click 'Agree' -> 'Next' -> keep following steps in the installShiled wizard.
4. Connect iAUDIO F1 to a PC by using a USB cable.
5. Go to Start -> All Programs -> Cowon -> iAUDIO F1 -> 'Firmware download' to run the firmware upgrade program. The firmware upgrade program searches the device.
8. The Firmware Upgrade Program window appears on the screen.
9. Click 'Start' to begin installation. Updating firmware also format flash memory (if it is checked), so make sure to back up all your files before installing.
10. After finishing installation, remove iAUDIO F1 from a PC.
11. Go to Menu -> Information on your iAUDIO F1. You can check the upgraded version of firmware.
:: Firmware V1.10
- Added menu languages: Chinese, Japanese, French, Russian, Italian, Spanish, German, Dutch, Greek, Czech, Swedish
- Reduced noise between tracks.
- Corrected the error when displaying lyrics.
- Fixed other bugs.