| :: iAUDIO G2 Firmware V1.21|
[Improved Features & Fixed Bugs]
- Fixed the error that reduces playback time.
- Fixed the error of the same pattern in Suffle mode.
- Fixed the error that excludes some songs in Suffle mode.
- Firmware update must be performed in 'Recovery Mode' when updating from previous firmware to the latest firmware. The same rule applies to firmware downgrade when rolling back from the current firmware to an older version.
- If not in 'Recovery mode', installation will shut down with the following error message: "Please use 'Recovery mode' to install new firmware!"
- Before installing new firmware, existing firmware must be removed from iAUDIO G2. There are two ways to remove existing firmware from iAUDIO:
1. Control Panel -> Add/Remove programs -> Remove iAUDIO G2 [Cowon digital Audio Player]
2. Start -> Programs-> Cowon System -> Remove
- Please close all other programs during installation
1. Download the latest firmware.
2. Unzip the installation file and run 'Setup.exe.'
3. Click 'Agree' -> 'Next' -> keep following steps in the installShiled wizard.
4. After finishing installation, go to Start -> All Programs -> Cowon -> iAUDIO G2 -> 'Firmware download' to run the firmware upgrade program. The firmware upgrade program searches the device.
5. Remove the battery from your iAUDIO G2.
6. Press PLAY button on your iAUDIO G2, and keep pressing it.
7. Connect iAUDIO G2 to a PC by using a USB cable.
8. Keep pressing PLAY button until windows begin 'New hardware found' wizard.
9. The wizard recognizes iAUDIO G2 in Recovery mode, and brings up the firmware update window on the screen.
10. Click 'Start' to begin installation. Updating firmware also format flash memory, so make sure to back up all your files before installing.
11. After finishing installation, remove iAUDIO G2 from a PC.
12. Go to Menu -> Information on your iAUDIO G2. You can check the upgraded version of firmware.
:: Firmware V1.10
- Added menu languages: Chinese, Japanese, French, Russian, Italian, Spanish, German, Dutch, Greek, Czech, Swedish
- Reduced noise between tracks.
- Corrected the error when displaying lyrics.
- Fixed other bugs.