| COWON A2 Font Maker 1.01|
You are able to create A2_FONT file by using COWON A2 Font Maker.
The way to upgrade font file is as same as the way to upgrade firmware.
COWON A2 Font Maker 1.01
- Selection of wrong font and size will be broken when displaying on COWON A2.
- OS requirements: Microsoft Windows XP, 2000 Professional, 2000 Server (Windows 98 is not supported)
- It supports over the firmware V1.61.
1. Select one between 'NEW FONT' and 'BASIC FONT'.
* NEW FONT: Create a new font according to style options and modify range
* BASIC FONT: Create the default font in A2
2. Select style options of font, size, bold and so on.
It can be confirmed via [Preview].
3. Select the language via [Modify range].
It supports English, numbers and Korea for now.
4. You can confirm the selected font via [Preview].
5. Click [MAKE] button to create a new font file (A2_FONT)
You can check the process via progress bar
6. Please copy new "A2_FONT" in the root folder.
After rebooting COWON A2, it will be displayed properly via firmware upgrade.